- Based on introducing polypropylene fiber in conventional and special concretes to REDUCE plastic shrinkage Cracking.
- Due to hot weather in Egypt, quick evaporation and hot wind, poured concrete especially slabs are subject to plastic shrinkage.
- Reduce Plastic Shrinkage.
- Reduce Bleeding.
- Increase cohesion of the mix.
- Replace non structural steel (crack control steel).
- Increase durability.
- Increase abrasion resistance.
- Easier pump ability.
- Reduce total cost of m2.
- Internal floor slabs (warehouse, stores).
- Roads, sidewalks.
- Agricultural canals.
- Water retaining structures, marine applications.
- External slabs (yards, driveways).
- Factory floors.
- Joint less floors.
- Petrol stations.
- Fluid tight floors.
- Internal floor-slabs (retail stores, warehouses, etc.).